TOWN OF BARNSTABLE
BARNSTABLE RECREATION DIVISION
Director of Leisure Services
141 Bassett Lane
Hyannis, MA 02601
Parking Fees are not included in the Registration Fees.
- Fee: $20.00 a day (if you plan to stay the weekend Sat/Sun/Mon it will be $60). Anyone without the appropriate Parking Tags will be towed at the owner's expense, and will be reported to the Figawi Board of Governors for disposition.
- All participants are to park in the spaces provided for Figawi Parking. Anyone parked in unauthorized areas will be towed, at the owner's expense.
- Barnstable Residents: Barnstable Parking Permits are available for Resident/Taxpayers; anyone without a 2012 Beach Parking Permit will be charged the $20.00 a day Fee. Parking Permits have been available by Mail since January and are on sale by volunteers Monday - Saturday 9am to 4pm, Sundays and Holidays 9am to noon.
- Being a member of the HYC does not give you free parking privileges in the Town of Barnstable Lot. Membership parking permits are available through the HYC.
- For your convenience, Three Day Parking Permits will be available Friday from 4-Dark at the Veteran's Park Gate and in the HYC from 5:30-8pm.Saturday morning beginning 6:30am. (If no one is at the gate when you arrive it is still your responsibility to get a proper parking permit, or you will be ticketed and towed.)
- Special Note: Everyone comes at the same time on Saturday. Vehicles entering the gate can get backed up, so plan accordingly.
- *** Dropping off gear and crews will be done through the Captain's Table parking lot. Parking is not permitted in this lot. Towing will begin at 10am per Hyannis Yacht Club. No drop offs will be permitted through the Veteran's Gate.
- Skippers are responsible for informing their crew of parking regulations.
- The Hyannis Yacht Club has carts available to assist you with your gear.
Barnstable Recreation hopes you have a safe and fun Figawi weekend.